New England Fall Foliage Report Updated: 9/26/2014
Fall Color Tracker
Fall Foliage Map
Fall Foliage Report
What a difference a week makes. We are now well into foliage season with color popping up everywhere. As is typical, the best color for this time in the season is in Northern New England but you can still see nice displays of color almost everywhere.
- Connecticut – Turning throughout the state.
- Maine – Peak color (75%+) in northern Maine. The rest of the state except the southern coastal regions is displaying moderate color (30%+).
- Massachusetts – Turning throughout the state except the Islands.
- New Hampshire – 30%+ in the Great North Woods, White Mountains and Lake Sunapee regions, and 10 to 20% in the rest of the state.
- Rhode Island – Turning throughout the state.
- Vermont – Best bets for color are northern and central Vermont. Turning to moderate color everywhere.