North End Feasts
- Fisherman’s Feast of the Madonna Del Soccorso di Sciacca
- Madonna Della Cava Feast
- Saint Anthony’s Feast – The largest Italian Religious Festival in New England held in Boston’s North End in August.
- St. Agrippina di Mineo Feast
- St. Lucy’s Feast
Boston Book Festivals
- Boston Book Festival – Annual free festival that “promotes a culture of reading and ideas“.
- Hubbub Creative Commotion for Kids – Festival that encourages creativity featuring world-class authors, artistic acts, and hands-on activities.
Boston Dance Festivals
- Beantown Tafest – Festival paying tribute to tap dance featuring performers and teachers from around the world. Tapfest takes place in August.
- Dance for the World Community Festival – Presented by the José Mateo Ballet Theatre.
Boston Film Festivals
- Boston Film Festival – Annual film festival held in the late summer/early fall.
- Boston Jewish Film Festival – Film festival celebrating “the richness of the Jewish experience“.
- Boston Latino International Film Festival – Annual festival held in the fall.
- Boston Palestine Film Festival – Annual festival bringing “Palestine-related cinema, narratives, and culture to New England“.
- Boston Underground Film Festival – Annual film festival held in Cambridge.
- IFF Boston – Independent Film Festival Boston held annually.
- Irish Film Festival – Annual Irish film festival held around St. Patrick’s Day every year.
- Wicked Queer – The Boston LGBT film festival.
Boston Food/Drink Festivals
- Boston Beer and Cheese Festival – Celebrating the combination of beer and cheese.
- Boston Beer Summit – A craft beer tasting, with over 50 brewers and 200+ beers held in the spring.
- Boston Seafood Festival – Annual seafood festival held in the summer on the Boston Fish Pier.
- Boston Veg Food Fest – Annual festival presented in the fall by the Boston Vegetarian Society.
- The Boston Wine Expo – Annual wine festival held in February at the World Trade Center.
- The Boston Wine Festival – Annual wine festival fro January through March at the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf.
- Harpoon Octoberfest
- South End Open Market at SoWa – Annual Open Market from May through October.
- WGBH Craft Beer Fest – Held annually at the WGBH Studios.
Boston Music Festivals
- Berklee Beantown Jazz Festival – Annual free outdoor jazz festival held in September billed as Boston’s biggest block party.
- Boston Early Music Festival – Biennial festival of early music.
- International Folk Music Festival – Annual folk music festival.
- Boston Calling – Twice a year music festival (spring and fall) on City Hall Plaza in Boston.
Boston Performance/Theatre Festivals
- Women in Comedy Festival – Annual festival held in the spring in Boston and Cambridge.
Other Boston Festivals
- Best Fest – Celebrate the best of Boston on City Hall Plaza. Held in the summer.
- Boston Christmas Festival – Held annually in November at the Seaport World Trade Center.
- Boston GreenFest – Annual festival held on City Hall Plaza in the summer.
- Boston Harborfest – Annual festival celebrating the 4th of July.
- Boston Pride Festival – Festival for Boston’s for the LGBT community.