- Robert Schumann’s Piano Quartet in E-Flat Major, Op. 47
- Clara Schumann’s Drei Romanzen, Op. 22
- Franz Schubert’s String Trio in B-flat Major, D. 951
- Dan Welcher’s Florestan’s Falcon for flute and piano;
- John Woolrich’s A Cabinet of Curiosities for oboe, clarinet, bassoon, French horn, and piano
The concerts will be held on Saturday, November 8, 2014 at 8 PM at First Church in Boston, and Sunday, November 9, 2014 at 4 PM at the Goethe-Institut in Boston.
Tickets for this program exploring Robert Schumann’s influences and his influence on later generations can be ordered online at the Chameleon Arts Ensemble web site.