- Robert Schuman’s Piano Quintet in E-flat Major, Op. 44
- Laura Schwendinger’s The Artist’s Muse for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano, and percussion – a world premier
- Francis Poulenc’s Le travail du peintre (The Work of the Painter)Maurice Ravel’s Sonata for violin and cello
- Morton Feldman’s For Franz Kline for soprano, violin, cello, horn, chimes, and piano
Both performances will be at the First Church Boston:
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8 PM
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 4 PM
The picture of Rafael Popper-Keizer on Cello is from the Chameleon Arts Ensemble andwas taken by Matthew Wan.