It is time once again for the annual Columbus Day Paradise City Arts Festival. The festival will be held this Columbus Day weekend, October 11 to 13, 2014 at the 3-County Fairgrounds in Northampton, MA. Festival hours are 10 AM to 6 PM Saturday and Sunday, and 10 AM to 4 PM Monday. What will you find at this fall’s festival? How about:
- Art by 275 nationally juried artists showing original works in ceramics, art glass, painting, decorative fiber, furniture, jewelry, metal, mixed media, photography, large-scale sculpture, wearable art and wood
- A Sculpture Garden
- A 12,000-square-foot tent housing regional food and music
- The festival dining tent with wonderful regional food
- The festival soundstage with local and national musical artists
- A special themed exhibit “Face to Face”
- WGBY Benefit Silent Art Auction
- . . . and more . . .
Admission is $13 for adults, $11 for seniors (65+), and $8 for students.
This marks the 20th anniversary of the Paradise City Arts Festival.