It’s never too early to start planning where you are going to catch some fireworks for the 4th of July. This is the first in our series of where to find fireworks displays over the four day 4th of July weekend. First up is the State of Connecticut:
- July 3, 2013: Celebrate America: The Annual Red, White & Blue Tradition at the Performing Arts Center at Simsbury Meadows in Simsbury, CT. Fireworks after the Concert.
- July 4: 4th of July Celebration in Fairfield, CT. The fireworks can be seen easily from either Penfield or Jennings Beaches.
- July 4, 2013: ’3D’ Fireworks at Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury, CT
- July 4, 2013: The Great American Boom (PDF) in Stanley Quarter Park in New Britain, CT
- July 5, 2013: July 4th Extravaganza at the Marina at American Wharf in Norwich, CT
- July 6, 2013: Riverfest in Hartford, CT
- July 7, 2013: Fireworks Extravaganza following a concert by the Hartford Symphony Orchestra in Enfield, CT
Please let us know if we missed any…