With Halloween fast approaching who is not in the mood for a good ghost tour? There’s nothing like sharing an evening with things that go bump in the night to get the blood flowing… Well if you are looking for some ghostly and ghastly fun in Boston how about trying out one of these ghost tours?
- Boston Ghost & Legends Lantern Tour – This is a 90 minute walking tour of Boston that brings you through historic parts of the city while you learn of executions, strange happenings, witches, and more.
- Ghosts & Gravestones Tour – Learn about Boston’s darker side and most haunted sites on the 90 minute Ghosts and Gravestones Tour.
- Haunted Boston Ghost Tours – Take a 90 minute walking tour of Boston’s historic and haunted streets learning about Boston’s most famous ghosts and rich history.
So if your are looking for a little hair raising fun in Boston this Halloween how partying with the ghosts?
Also check out many of New England’s other ghost tours:
- Dead of Night Ghost Tours, Plymouth, MA
- Ghost Tours of Newport
- Haunted Providence
- More Ghost Tours (and more) from New England Curiosities in Portsmouth, NH
- Queen City Ghostwalk, Burlington, Vermont
- Wicked Walking Tours’ Ghost Tours of Portland, ME