Many thanks to the Lakes Region Tourism Association for reminding us of some of the summer fun still to be had in the Lakes Region.
- Cruise Nights – If you are a fan of retro diners and classic cars this is tailor made for you. Cruise Nights will be held at the at 104 Diner in New Hampton on Tuesday’s from 6 to 8 PM and at the Tilt’n Diner in Tilton on Wednesday’s also from 6 to 8 PM.
- Great Waters Music Festival – The Great Waters Music Festival continues on August 17 and 24 at the Kingswood Arts Center in Wolfeboro. See the Masters of Motown on August 17 and The Manhattan Transfer on August 24.
- Acoustic Mondays – Acoustic Mondays (PDF) are held from 6 to 9 PM at the Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough.
- Annuals for Color and Texture – Take an educational tour of Tarbin Gardens in Franklin from 11 AM to 12:30 PM on Thursday, August 16.
- Cabaret – See the play Cabaret at 8 PM Saturday, August 25 at the Little Church Theater in Holderness.
This is just a little sample of the summer fun that awaits you in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.