With July comes heat and visitors to New Hampshire’s Lakes Region. Not to disappoint, the Lakes Region is ready with a full plate of summertime activities including boating, swimming, fishing, golfing or just relaxing at the beach. Some special events on tap for July include:
- July 4, 2012: Fireworks Party Cruise aboard the M/S Mount Washington departing from Weirs Beach, NH.
- July 4-14, 2012: “Epic Proportions” at the Winnipesaukee Playhouse in Laconia, NH.
- Thursdays, in July and August, 2012: Children’s Theater at the Silver Center for the Arts at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH. See their events listings for performances.
- July 7, 2012: Poker Run for Easter Seals at the NASWA Resort in Laconia, NH.
- July 8, 2912: 14th Annual Family Day at the Wright Museum of WWII History in Wolfeboro, NH.
- July 9-14, 2012: Family Boat Building School at the New Hampshire Boat Museum in Wolfeboro, NH.
- Second and fourth Wednesday of the month through September: Farm Food, Garden to Table Series at Moulton Farm in Meredith.
- July 14-15, 2012: 23rd Annual Craft Fair at Alton Bay, NH.
- July 21, 2012: 35th Annual Loon Festival at the Loon Center in Moultonborough, NH.
- July 28, 2012: Lawn Game Classic at Loon Mountain in Lincoln, NH.
- July 28, 2012: 39th Annual Antique & Classic Boat Show at the Meredith public docks in Meredith, NH.
Many thanks to the Lakes Region Tourism Association for bringing these fun Lakes Region summertime events to our attention.