2012 marks the 89th annual Laconia Motorcycle Week. The “week”, which is one of the most well known motorcycle rallies in the United States, is actually 9 days and will run from June 9 through June 17, 2012.
Some activities for Motorcycle Week:
- Bike week Trains at the Hobo Railroad – The Hobo Railroad will provide a Laconia Bike Week train shuttle as well as service from Meridith to Weirs Beach and Lakeport to Weirs Beach.
- The 6th Annual Peter Makris Memorial Run around Lake Winnipesaukee.
- The Battle of the Bands competition at Laconia Harley-Davidson.
- Multiple events at the American Police Motorcycle Museum in Meredith including a vintage motorcycle show on June 10 and 16.
- Events all week long at the NASWA Resort in Laconia.
- Winnipesaukee cruises aboard the M/S Mount Washington
- The 89th Loudon Classic on June 15 at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon.
- A bike show on June 12, 2012 at Funspot in Laconia.
- A motorcycle rodeo on June 14, 2012 at Kitchen Cravings in Gilford.
- Fireworks on June 13 at Weirs Beach.
- . . . and much more . . .
Many thanks to the Lakes Region Tourism Association for making us aware of these great bike week events.