Once again, thank you to the Lakes Region Tourism Association for keeping us abreast of the happenings in their beautiful part of New England. Upcoming for May:
- May & June, 2012 Saturdays: Moose and Bear Tours at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center in Holderness
- May 4 – 6, 2012: “Fork in the Road” Cooking Classes at the Manor on Golden Pond in Holderness. This session – Cooking with Craft Beer!
- May 10 – 13, 2012: 22nd Vintage Racing Celebration at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway, 1122 Route 106 North, Loudon
- For Mother’s Day weekend:
- May 12, 2012: Mother’s Day Creations at Beans & Greens Farmstand in Gilford
- May 13, 2012: Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch aboard the M/S Mount Washington at Weirs Beach in Laconia
- May 13, 2012: Mothers enjoy free admission to the Gephart Exhibit Trail with another paid admission at the Squam Lakes Natural Science in Holderness.
- May 16 – 20, 2012: Days of Peace and Harmony at Canterbury Shaker Village in Canterbury.
- May 18 – 25, 2012: New Hampshire Restaurant Week throughout all of New Hampshire. Participating Lakes Region restaurants include: the 104 Diner, Cactus Jack’s, Camp, Canoe, Common Man, Corner House Inn, Foster’s Boiler Room, Fratello’s Italian Grille, Giuseppe’s Showtime Pizzeria, Hart’s Turkey Farm, Homestead Restaurant, Inn on Newfound Lake, Italian Farmhouse, Lago, Lakehouse, Manor on Golden Pond, O Steaks & Seafood, Patrick’s Pub & Eatery, Shibley’s at the Pier, T-BONES, Tilt’n Diner and Wolfe’s Tavern.