Yet another in our series on spine tingling, hair raising walking tours…
Up this time is a walking tour of Portland, Maine by Wicked Walking Tours. Wicked Walking Tours ghost tour covers pirates, witches, Indians and more in a walking tour of less than a half a mile that lasts for about an hour.
Wicked Walking Tours only uses experienced actors and/or comedians as guides who tun the walks into theater and even stand-up comedy at times!
What will you learn on a tour? Well, how about…
- A Minister who was first attacked by Indians and then executed as a witch
- A disembodied diva
- Lula, a Captain’s daughter, and a Mayflower descendant, who forever haunts the docks, waiting for a ship that never came in
- Murderous pirates
- A cursed society lady, ghosts and more…
Tours run Tuesday through Sunday at 8:00 PM, and for those of you who prefer things that go bump in the night better when it is not night, you may prefer their 10:30 AM tours.
So check out the tour that that Maine Sunday Telegram gave a Readers Choice Award in 2011.
You can see our previous posts on this topic here:
- Haunted Providence
- Dead of Night Ghost Tours, Plymouth, MA
- More Ghost Tours (and more) from New England Curiosities in Portsmouth, NH
- Queen City Ghostwalk, Burlington, Vermont