- See demonstrations of roasting and grinding cacao beans
- Hear an explanation of the process for crafting a silver chocolate pot
- Learn the history and uses of chocolate in early New England
- Hear explanations of how cacao grows
- Taste samples of an American Heritage Chocolate drink and sweet chocolate confections
- Do hands-on Valentine crafts
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride
Sounds like a great way to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit… The American Heritage Chocolate Celebration will be held February 12, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM.