Inhabited Planet in blown glass by Josh Simpson of Shelburne Falls, MA
It is time once again for the annual Columbus Day Paradise City Arts Festival. The festival will be held this Columbus Day weekend, October 11 to 13, 2014 at the 3-County Fairgrounds in Northampton, MA. Festival hours are 10 AM to 6 PM Saturday and Sunday, and 10 AM to 4 PM Monday. What will you find at this fall’s festival? How about:
- Art by 275 nationally juried artists showing original works in ceramics, art glass, painting, decorative fiber, furniture, jewelry, metal, mixed media, photography, large-scale sculpture, wearable art and wood
- A Sculpture Garden
- A 12,000-square-foot tent housing regional food and music
- The festival dining tent with wonderful regional food
- The festival soundstage with local and national musical artists
- A special themed exhibit “Face to Face”
- WGBY Benefit Silent Art Auction
- . . . and more . . .
Admission is $13 for adults, $11 for seniors (65+), and $8 for students.
This marks the 20th anniversary of the Paradise City Arts Festival.