Stockbridge, Massachusetts is a quaint New England town located in western Massachusetts in the Berkshires. It arguably has one of the most famous Main Streets in the United States thanks in no small part to the famous painting by Norman Rockwell – Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas.
Stockbridge is home to the famous Red Lion Inn which first began welcoming guests in 1773 making it one of the oldest continuously operating Inns in the country.
Stockbridge is a wonderful place from which to explore all that the Berkshires region has to offer. Many of the areas major attractions also happen to be in Stockbridge including:
- The Berkshire Botanical Garden
- The Berkshire Theatre Festival
- Chesterwood, the home and studio of the famous American sculptor Daniel Chester French
- The Mission House, a colonial-era house and museum and National Historic Landmark run by the Trustees of Reservations
- The National Shrine of Divine Mercy, a ministry of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Naumkeag House & Gardens, a country estate of the Gilded Age with magnificent gardens, and panoramic views
- The Norman Rockwell Museum
- The trails of the Laurel Hill Association
Pictures of Stockbridge, MA
Friday 03/24/2017 20%
Cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Saturday 03/25/2017 50%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday 03/26/2017 50%
Rain and freezing rain in the morning...then cloudy with a few rain showers in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Monday 03/27/2017 100%
Periods of rain. High 42F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tuesday 03/28/2017 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.