Stockbridge, Massachusetts is a quaint New England town located in western Massachusetts in the Berkshires. It arguably has one of the most famous Main Streets in the United States thanks in no small part to the famous painting by Norman Rockwell – Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas.
Stockbridge is home to the famous Red Lion Inn which first began welcoming guests in 1773 making it one of the oldest continuously operating Inns in the country.
Stockbridge is a wonderful place from which to explore all that the Berkshires region has to offer. Many of the areas major attractions also happen to be in Stockbridge including:
- The Berkshire Botanical Garden
- The Berkshire Theatre Festival
- Chesterwood, the home and studio of the famous American sculptor Daniel Chester French
- The Mission House, a colonial-era house and museum and National Historic Landmark run by the Trustees of Reservations
- The National Shrine of Divine Mercy, a ministry of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Naumkeag House & Gardens, a country estate of the Gilded Age with magnificent gardens, and panoramic views
- The Norman Rockwell Museum
- The trails of the Laurel Hill Association
Pictures of Stockbridge, MA
- 3:09 AM EST on January 16, 2018
- 3:00 PM EST on January 17, 2018
Tuesday 01/16/2018 60%
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High around 30F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Wednesday 01/17/2018 90%
Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High near 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Thursday 01/18/2018 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 01/19/2018 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 34F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/20/2018 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 41F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.