Stockbridge, Massachusetts is a quaint New England town located in western Massachusetts in the Berkshires. It arguably has one of the most famous Main Streets in the United States thanks in no small part to the famous painting by Norman Rockwell – Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas.
Stockbridge is home to the famous Red Lion Inn which first began welcoming guests in 1773 making it one of the oldest continuously operating Inns in the country.
Stockbridge is a wonderful place from which to explore all that the Berkshires region has to offer. Many of the areas major attractions also happen to be in Stockbridge including:
- The Berkshire Botanical Garden
- The Berkshire Theatre Festival
- Chesterwood, the home and studio of the famous American sculptor Daniel Chester French
- The Mission House, a colonial-era house and museum and National Historic Landmark run by the Trustees of Reservations
- The National Shrine of Divine Mercy, a ministry of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Naumkeag House & Gardens, a country estate of the Gilded Age with magnificent gardens, and panoramic views
- The Norman Rockwell Museum
- The trails of the Laurel Hill Association
Pictures of Stockbridge, MA
- 4:43 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- 1:00 PM EST on January 24, 2017
- 4:20 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- 7:00 AM EST on January 24, 2017
- 10:31 PM EST on January 23, 2017
- 6:00 AM EST on January 24, 2017
Tuesday 01/24/2017 90%
Windy...with a mix of rain and freezing rain early...changing to all rain for the afternoon. Some sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. NNE winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
Wednesday 01/25/2017 20%
Mostly cloudy. High 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 01/26/2017 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with showers. High 43F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday 01/27/2017 20%
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 34F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 01/28/2017 20%
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.