Stockbridge, Massachusetts is a quaint New England town located in western Massachusetts in the Berkshires. It arguably has one of the most famous Main Streets in the United States thanks in no small part to the famous painting by Norman Rockwell – Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas.
Stockbridge is home to the famous Red Lion Inn which first began welcoming guests in 1773 making it one of the oldest continuously operating Inns in the country.
Stockbridge is a wonderful place from which to explore all that the Berkshires region has to offer. Many of the areas major attractions also happen to be in Stockbridge including:
- The Berkshire Botanical Garden
- The Berkshire Theatre Festival
- Chesterwood, the home and studio of the famous American sculptor Daniel Chester French
- The Mission House, a colonial-era house and museum and National Historic Landmark run by the Trustees of Reservations
- The National Shrine of Divine Mercy, a ministry of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Naumkeag House & Gardens, a country estate of the Gilded Age with magnificent gardens, and panoramic views
- The Norman Rockwell Museum
- The trails of the Laurel Hill Association
Pictures of Stockbridge, MA
Wednesday 05/23/2018 0%
Sunny. High 77F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 05/24/2018 0%
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 05/25/2018 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 83F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 05/26/2018 20%
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 05/27/2018 20%
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.