Whale watching is a very popular activity for visitors to Bar Harbor. What can you see while whale watching off the coast of Bar Harbor? How about playful Humpback whales, and the big Finback whales (50 to 60 feet) that are some of the fastest whales in the ocean. You can also see Minke and Right whales in the Gulf of Maine.
Not satisfied with just whales, well you might also spot a dolphin, seal, shark, or tuna. Whale watching can be a fun and memorable experience for the entire family.
The Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company offers several different whale watching excursions as well as nature and sightseeing cruises, and lighthouse tours.
Address / Contact Information
Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company
1 West Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Phone: 207-288-2386 or 1-888-WHALES-4
Other Bar Harbor Attractions / Things to Do
- Bar Harbor Cellars Winery – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Margaret Todd Windjammer Cruises – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Rock Climbing – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Schooner Rachel B. Jackson – Southwest Harbor, Maine
- Sea Kayaking – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Whale Watching – Bar Harbor, Maine