The Schooner Rachel B. Jackson is a Coast Guard inspected and certified schooner sailing out of Southwest Harbor, Maine, 25 minutes southwest of Bar Harbor. It is a 52 foot replica of an 1890s coastal schooner.
The Rachel B. Jackson provides day sails among the Cranberry Islands and Somes Sound feature views of Acadia National Park, lighthouses, summer cottages, and resorts. Wildlife that may be seen on a cruise include: seals, porpoise, ospreys, and maybe even an eagle.
They also provide the opportunity for a sunset sail and overnight stay on the ship.
Address / Contact Information
Schooner Rachel B. Jackson
Beal’s Lobster Pier
182 Clark Point Rd
Southwest Harbor, Maine
Other Bar Harbor Attractions / Things to Do
- Bar Harbor Cellars Winery – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Margaret Todd Windjammer Cruises – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Rock Climbing – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Schooner Rachel B. Jackson – Southwest Harbor, Maine
- Sea Kayaking – Bar Harbor, Maine
- Whale Watching – Bar Harbor, Maine