The Osterville Historical Museum preserves the history of the Village of Osterville. On the grounds of the Museum are the Cammett House (circa 1730), Captain Parker House (1824), Herbert F. Crosby Boat Shop (circa 1855), and a Jelly House (early 1900s).
Exhibits include period decorative arts, furniture, ceramics, and seven full-sized wooden boats.
In addition, the museum has an 18th century herbal garden and a 19th century ornamental garden.
The museum hosts events and is home to:
- The Osterville Farmer’s Market – June to September 30 on every Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM
- Children’s Story Hour – July and August on every Friday at 10 AM for ages 4-6; and 11 AM for ages 7 and up
The museum is open Thursday through Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM for the summer season starting in the beginning of June.
Address / Contact Information
Osterville Historical Museum
155 West Bay Road
Osterville, MA 02655
Other Cape Cod Museums
- Cahoon Museum of American Art – Cotuit, Massachusetts
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum – Mashpee, Massachusetts
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum – Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Cape Cod Museum of Art – Dennis, Massachusetts
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History – Brewster, Massachusetts
- Coast Guard Heritage Museum – Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Heritage Museum and Gardens – Sandwich, Massachusetts
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum – Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Osterville Historical Museum – Osterville, Massachusetts
- Pilgrim Monument and Museum – Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Provincetown Art Association & Museum – Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Sandwich Glass Museum – Sandwich, Massachusetts
- Stony Brook Grist Mill and Museum – Brewster, Massachusetts
- Toad Hall Classic Sports Car Collection – Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
- Woods Hole Science Aquarium – Woods Hole, Massachusetts
- Zion Union Heritage Museum – Hyannis, Massachusetts
- ZooQuarium – West Yarmouth, Massachusetts