Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod was founded on the outer Cape in 1991. It has been owned and operated by the Roberts family since 2007. The wines of Truro Vineyards have won numerous Tasters Guild awards over the years including a double gold for their Diamond White.
Wine tastings are held in the vineyards at their new pavilion. Free guided tours of the winery are offered at 1 PM and 3 PM from Memorial Day to Columbus Day.
Visitors are free to picnic on the winery’s grounds. There is a gift shop that offers wine accessories and other gifts.
Truro Vineyards regularly hosts events at the Vineyard as well as wine dinners with local restaurants.
Truro Vineyards grows their own Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes on their 5 acre farm and sources additional grapes from vineyards in Massachusetts, New York and California to be able to offer a greater variety of wines. Wines produced include:
White Wines Produced
- Cape Blush (Cayuga and Cabernet Franc)
- Sauvignon Blanc
Red Wines Produced
- Cabernet Franc
- Triumph (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc)
Hours of Operation
Truro Vineyards is open:
- April: Friday through Monday 11:00AM to 5:00 PM; and Sunday Noon to 5:00 PM
- May through October: 7 Days a week, 11:00AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Saturday; and Sunday Noon to 5:00 PM
- November and December: Friday through Monday 11:00AM to 5:00 PM; and Sunday Noon to 5:00 PM
Address / Contact Information
Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod
11 Shore Rd Route 6A
North Truro, MA 02652