While there are many famous and popular beaches around Boston, there are also a few nice beaches within the city limits of Boston. These include:
The Beaches of Dorchester
- Malibu Beach – Morrissey Boulevard. Bathhouse.
- Savin Hill Beach – Morrissey Boulevard. Playground facilities, tennis and basketball courts.
- Tenean Beach, Tenean Street. Baseball fields.
The Beaches of East Boston
- Constitution Beach – Located in Orient Heights. Family friendly beach with lifeguards in season, bathhouse, picnic area, playground, tennis and handball courts.
The Beaches of South Boston
- Carson Beach – Day Boulevard. Lifeguards in season with public restrooms, and exhibit space
- M Street Beach – Day Boulevard