At a Glance
- Trails: 15km
- Groomed 15km
- Snow shoeing: Yes
- Snowmaking: Yes
- Night Skiing: Yes, on a 2km mile lighted loop
- Website: Weston Ski Track
- Weston Ski Track Trail Map
- Hours of operation
- Weekends/Holidays: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Monday-Thursday: 10 AM to 9 PM
- Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Located Weston, MA at the Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course, the Weston Ski Track is a mere 30 minutes west of Boston. The Weston Ski Track has been in operation since the winter of 1974/1975. They offer 15km of groomed trails that include a 2km lighted loop for night skiing.
Weston offers trail passes for:
- Adults (17 and over)
- Juniors (13-16)
- Children (6-12)
- Children (2-5)
Trail passes are available for the day or night. Three-day and season passes are also available.
The Weston Ski Track offers ski touring and skate ski rental packages (skis, boots, and poles) by the day, for 3 days, and for the season.
Weston also rents Tubbs snowshoes.
Weston offers both group and private classic and skate lessons for adults. Lessons are available for children as well including a kids school vacation series. A beginner package is also offered that provides a lesson along with rental of skis, boots, and poles.
Snowshoeing lessons are also offered.
If your interests turn to cross country racing, Weston offers:
- Boston Vasalop Classical Ski Race
- Cambridge Sports Union Tuesday Night Race
- Winter Triathlon (5K run, 7.5K mountain bike on snow if possible, 6K freestyle cross country ski
- A “Race Faster” Intermediate/Advanced Skating Lesson Series
- High School XC Ski Races
The Weston Ski Track has a small snack bar as well as a ski shop.
Weston offers free waxing clinics.
Friday 12/09/2016 0%
A few clouds. Lows overnight in the upper teens.
Saturday 12/10/2016 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High 31F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 12/11/2016 0%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 33F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Weston Ski Track at the Leo J. Martin Memorial Golf Course
190 Park Road
Weston, MA 02493